Re: [HACKERS] CVS target for docs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVS target for docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Tom, Michael doesn't work on anything else other then docs and ecpg...why
> would he want to update everything?

So he has an up-to-date backend to test with?  I dunno, maybe he doesn't
need that.

> Right now, to get at ecpg, he check's out 'pgsql-ecpg'...and pgsql-doc is
> always an available module...

I wasn't aware that there were CVS module names for subsets of the
distribution, actually.  Is there a list posted somewhere of all the
available module names?  The FAQ_CVS page probably ought to include
that info.

> Not sure why such a simple thing needed to be so complicated :(

Seems to me that which module he checks out doesn't affect the
complexity of the process much... remote cvs has still gotta be
simpler than using an intermediate staging area on hub.org.