Costs/Experiences with RDBMS vendors requested ...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Costs/Experiences with RDBMS vendors requested ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Morning...

    We are starting to lay down the foundation for offering Commercial
Suport of PostgreSQL, and we're asking for input from the community as to
what their experiences are with Commercial Support from other RDBMS
entities, like Informix and Oracle.

    Basically, we're looking for what they are charging, and what you
get for your money...and, for those that have used the support, what you
*actually* get for your money.

    Please direct all answers back to sales@pgsql.com...

Thank you for your input...

Marc G. Fournier