Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump - segfault with -z option

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump - segfault with -z option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > I believe this will be fixed in the first 6.4 minor release.  Should we
> > > schedule 6.4.1 soon, folks.
> > >

> > Also, how about to include Jan's patch for LIMIT to 6.4.1 ?
>
>     No!
>
>     Should  be  put  out as a separate patch. We forgot about the
>     initial v6.4-feature-patch I  created  over  that  branch/tag
>     discussion.   I  still have it here - who can put it onto the
>     ftp-server?
You :)  ~pgsql/ftp/pub/patches is writable by those in group
pgsql, which is all those wiht comitter's access...gets wiped out after
each release is made though, as its only pertinent to the current
release...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 schedule (was segfault with -z option)
От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump - segfault with -z option