Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...
Список pgsql-hackers
Morning all...
Well, v6.4 is branched and in a "released state"...those wanting
to start moving on, go for it.  Those with committer's access to the
source tree, Thomas and I are working up docs for how to access the REL6_4
branch...
For those wishing to move forward, nothing has changed...except
there is no longer a feature freeze.
For those submitting patches for REL6_4, please tag your subject
lines [REL6_4]...I will be watching for those in pgsql-patches, but I
don't want to have to determine if its only a 6.4 vs 6.5 related patch...
If a patch marked [REL6_4] isn't apppllied in a reasonable amount
of time (ie. I disappear pretty much from Friday to Monday), please feel
free to repost it...but as long as that tag is there, I shouldn't miss
anything...
I will be wrapping up the full release later this evening, after I
eat something...
Great work everyone...even if the last bit was a little ...
'stressful' :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org