Re: [HACKERS] Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...
Список pgsql-hackers
>     Well, v6.4 is branched and in a "released state"...those wanting
> to start moving on, go for it.

I did a fresh 'cvs checkout' just now to make sure I had a good set
of files, and was dismayed to discover that a whole bunch of dead
subdirectories have reappeared in the CVS tree.  For
example,pgsql/contrib/ip_and_macpgsql/contrib/multikeypgsql/contrib/plpgsqlpgsql/contrib/sequencepgsql/contrib/zap_ltv
which have nothing in them except CVS overhead.

I suppose this is a side effect of marking things "branched" ...
When you have time to spare on prettification, can you make those
directories go away again?

> Those with committer's access to the source tree, Thomas and I are
> working up docs for how to access the REL6_4 branch...

I assume if I just check in without paying attention, I will be
checking into the 6.5-to-be branch?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Open the flood gates...v6.4 is tag'd...