RE: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Taral wrote:

> > We do insist on gmake.  Can't compile without it.
>
> Then can we use the gmake 'include' instead of the configure *.in files?
Ummm...we do:

> grep include */Makefile
backend/Makefile:include ../Makefile.global
bin/Makefile:include ../Makefile.global
interfaces/Makefile:include $(SRCDIR)/Makefile.global
lextest/Makefile:include ../Makefile.global
man/Makefile:include ../Makefile.global
pl/Makefile:include $(SRCDIR)/Makefile.global
tutorial/Makefile:include ../Makefile.global
utils/Makefile:include ../Makefile.global
utils/Makefile:include depend

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Marcus Mascari
Сообщение: Please help (Someone?) - subselect not using indexes
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)