RE: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)

От Taral
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We do insist on gmake.  Can't compile without it.

Then can we use the gmake 'include' instead of the configure *.in files?

> Like the term "sed monsters"?

Yes :)

Taral

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)