Re: [HACKERS] 6.3.2. patch for functional indices

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.3.2. patch for functional indices
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to apply the patch that Vadim posted about a week ago to make use
> of functional indices, however, it didn't apply (dunno why, I have a
> vanilla 6.3.2 source-tree here).

    Unless I'm wrong (which is always a possibility), the fact that
you have a vanilla 6.3.2 tree is the problem.  Most, if not all, of the
v6.3.2 patches that have been produced have been cumulative...you need to
apply all the previous ones released before...