RE: [HACKERS] Postgres 6.3 still has problem with the index

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Postgres 6.3 still has problem with the index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 5 May 1998 AliE@atlas.com wrote:

> Thanks for your response.
> We currently are using 6.3. I just looked at the www.postgresql.org and
> noticed that under News Flash they have announced the 6.3.2. When I
> checked the changes in 6.3.2, I did not notice any fixes with respect to
> the Index problem. Is this not Documented? Has it fixed your problem?

I'm not sure if it has just gone away or not, but I haven't seen in since
upgrading to v6.3.2 ...

As for not being documented, possibly not, as it may have been a
'secondary' bug of another bug that was fixed (ie. memory corruption)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org