RE: [HACKERS] Postgres 6.3 still has problem with the index

От AliE@atlas.com
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Postgres 6.3 still has problem with the index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for your response.
We currently are using 6.3. I just looked at the www.postgresql.org and
noticed that under News Flash they have announced the 6.3.2. When I
checked the changes in 6.3.2, I did not notice any fixes with respect to
the Index problem. Is this not Documented? Has it fixed your problem?
Ali Ebrahimi   alie@atlas.com