Re: [INTERFACES] PgAccess 0.80 is working good on postgreSQL 6.3 latest snapshot

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] PgAccess 0.80 is working good on postgreSQL 6.3 latest snapshot
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, Constantin Teodorescu wrote:

> Bruce, could you tell me please when the official 6.3 should be released
> ? I am working hard to finalize a 0.8x version of PgAccess having the
> form design module full functional.
> Also I want to write some documentation for the CD distribution. How
> much time do I have ?

Constantin...

    I will be packaging up v6.3 on Monday morning, so the *latest* you
can get me new code for inclusion will be *before* 8:30am ADT (GMT-4?) for
it to make it in...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org