PgAccess 0.80 is working good on postgreSQL 6.3 latest snapshot

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема PgAccess 0.80 is working good on postgreSQL 6.3 latest snapshot
Дата
Re: [INTERFACES] PgAccess 0.80 is working good on postgreSQL 6.3 latest snapshot
Список pgsql-interfaces
Brook Milligan wrote:

> I was recently trying pgaccess v0.76 with the upcoming postgresql v6.3
> beta (release date 1 March) and received an error message relating to
> an undefined symbol _pgresStatus when trying to load the libpgtcl.so
> library.  Do you get this problem?  Any idea where it comes from?  I
> mentioned this to the hackers@postgresql.org list, but no one
> responded.

I have tried today PgAccess 0.80 against the latest postgreSQL 6.3
snapshot (February 23).
Compilation was OK (after solving the problem of cpp path that configure
script didn't detected !!!) and I have installed libpgtcl.so and
libpq.so into my /lib directory.

postmaster should be launched with -i option.

Everything is working fine !!!

Bruce, could you tell me please when the official 6.3 should be released
? I am working hard to finalize a 0.8x version of PgAccess having the
form design module full functional.
Also I want to write some documentation for the CD distribution. How
much time do I have ?

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA