Re:

От ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Constantino Martins wrote:

> In my  work we want to install a SGBD.

Sorry, but what is SGBD?

> But we want to know why postgres is better than others
> Comparison is not working in the site !

The comparison page at postgresql.org is dynamic?  It should
be working sooner or later.  Certainly you can wait a day or
two before making your decision, in order to view the comparison
page.

> Somebody can help me?

I think you need to ask this question in a different
mailing list.  We are NOVICES in this list.

For me, 2 things.  It is SQL (more or less), and it is
OpenSource.

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Сообщение: Re: find the number of row for each tables
Сообщение: Re: find the number of row for each tables