Re: find the number of row for each tables

От Patrick Coulombe
Тема Re: find the number of row for each tables
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> Try simply SELECT * from friends;
???
Not working... I just want to know if it's possible to know how many rows
the query return for each table when i do a query with two table ie: select
* from table1, table2 where...

can i know the number of row for table1 and the number of row for table2
without do 2 querys.

thank you
hope to be more clear this time
patrick