Re: PGAdmin

От Jillian Carroll
Тема Re: PGAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm getting the error:

no pg_hba.conf entry for host (IP), user (user), database (db)

I'm new to this and not really sure where to begin with this file...

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Ian Harding
Sent: April 10, 2002 10:53 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PGAdmin

I installed it last night on XP and it worked great, but gave a harmless
error when I clicked directly on the Tables node in the tree.  I haven't
reported it yet either... I was very impressed with it, though.

Ian A. Harding
Programmer/Analyst II
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
(253) 798-3549
mailto: iharding@tpchd.org

>>> Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@oper.metu.edu.tr> 04/10/02 09:40AM >>>

hi,
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Jillian Carroll wrote:

> Has anybody had any problems with PGAdmin II? Anything I should watch out
> for?

Today, I installed pgadminII on an XP. I could connect to the server,
however, when I click on "databases", I see a runtime error... Could not
report it to the developers yet.

Best regards,

--

Devrim GUNDUZ