Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?

От Andrew Biagioni
Тема Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
4/24/03 12:22:03 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>Andrew Biagioni <andrew.biagioni@e-greek.net> writes:
>> With my "kill [procnum]" I don't seem to have any negative side
>> effects, except apparently for the temp tables (I _think_).  Does that
>> seem reasonable?
>
>No, a normal kill (SIGTERM) should run proc_exit callbacks, including
>temp-table cleanup.  There must be something else going on.
>
>            regards, tom lane

OK, Option 2:  I use an SSH connection to tunnel port 5432 from my Windows
machine to the DB machine (Red Hat 7.3);  occasionally the SSH connection
drops, and so does the tunnel.  Could that explain the temp tables?

Thanks,

            Andrew Biagioni

Сообщение: Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?
Сообщение: Re: Leftover TEMPORARY tables?