Re: EOL of Pglogical replication support

От pradeep pandey
Тема Re: EOL of Pglogical replication support
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
ok , got it
thanks
pradeep

From: Lucio Chiessi <lucio.chiessi@trustly.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2023 1:00 PM
To: pradeep pandey <pandeyp@hotmail.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org <pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: EOL of Pglogical replication support

I think you can contact EnterpriseDB (pglogical's maintainer) to get more information about it.

Lucio Chiessi

Senior Database Administrator

Trustly, Inc.

M: +55 27 996360276

PayWithMyBank® is now part of Trustly

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 2:20 PM pradeep pandey <pandeyp@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Folks,
Anyone who can provide some insight to my question, i would appreciate , i need this info to plan my next steps.
Thanks
Pradeep