Re: PG admin 111 v 1.20 - autosuggestion , semantic check and query formatting Features

От Manjeet Kumar
Тема Re: PG admin 111 v 1.20 - autosuggestion , semantic check and query formatting Features
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Dear Team,

We are using Postgre admin 111 version 1.20 with database server 9.3 enterprise edition for application development with a team size of 10 database developers.We are facing a high development efforts because of autosuggestion , semantic check and query  formatting options are not available in PGADMIN 3 GUI tool i.e. once I write query like "Select  t.   from tablename  t" then while using "t."its not providing me the columns available for that table so all times we need to write the whole column name manually and if name of the column have lengthy prefix then it is more time consuming.Even no developer could remember the name of all the columns in a tables so developer needs to search the table first in object browser and then check the name.

Additionally ,while compiling the procedure and packages semantic check is not being validated so any failure would be checked at run time  at one level of testing only so increasing the development efforts heavily.

Please help to add these features ,it would be very helpful for all the postgre developer.If I need to send the same to any other group please share the group mail.

Regards,

Manjeet Kumar