Postgres 9.3 - LDAP with LTS on Windows 2012 - Please help!

От Bill, Ashley (HPSW SDM Professional Services)
Тема Postgres 9.3 - LDAP with LTS on Windows 2012 - Please help!
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I am new to Postgres 9.3 but am being required to setup LDAP with TLS on Windows 2012.  I can setup LDAP but not LDAP
withTLS. I cannot find any end-to-end supporting documentation anywhere for setup in a WINDOWS environment, only unix
whichrefers to a LDAP.CONF file which does not exist in windows.  Can anyone advise?

This is all I have but it does not work on windows..
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/LDAP_Authentication_against_AD

Kind Regards

Ashley Bill
Office +44 560 1093116 | Mobile +44 7917 065283 | ashley.bill@hpe.com