Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available

От Richard Luckhurst
Тема Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi All

I have just tried the new installer on my Win 2000 box and all went well
until initdb tried to do it's thing. I got an error box telling me

"Failed to run initdb:1!"
Please see the log file C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.0-beta1\tmp\initdb.log

When I had a look in there I found the following errors

creating template1 database in C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/8.0-beta1/data/base/1 ... Bad command or file name
could not write to child process
initdb: failed

I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Regards

Richard Luckhurst