Re: [pgsql-www] Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> Jochem van Dieten wrote:
>
>>Dave Page wrote:
>>>I've just packaged and uploaded a new version of the Win32 PostgreSQL
>>>installer beta, with PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 and todays snapshot of
>>>pgAdmin III. This is a beta for the installer as well as PostgreSQL
>>>itself, so please report bugs for either.
>>
>>I would like to report success on WinXP Pro SP1. It looks great,
>>well done!!!

I'll second that. I just installed the beta on WinXP Pro running in a
VMWare virtual machine, on a Fedora Core 2 host -- it was flawless. To
all involved: awesome work!

Joe

Сообщение: Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available
Сообщение: Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available