RE: any impact to DML sql statements when checkpoint starting

От James Pang (chaolpan)
Тема RE: any impact to DML sql statements when checkpoint starting
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

So the main concern about checkpoint impact  is IO,  in order to reduce the IO by checkpoint, in addition to postgres checkpoint parameters. Linux(Redhat 8), some OS kernel parameters need to be set ,right?

vm.dirty_expire_centisecs=500

vm.dirty_writeback_centisecs=250

vm.dirty_ratio=30

vm.dirty_background_ratio = 10