RE: any impact to DML sql statements when checkpoint starting

От James Pang (chaolpan)
Тема RE: any impact to DML sql statements when checkpoint starting
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

When Postgres checkpoint,  it always write buffers from pg shared_buffers  to  OS filesystem cache,  after that,  it finally make a system call  fsync , that will flush dirty blocks from OS filesystem cache to disk, right?

Thanks,

James