RE: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu

От James Pang (chaolpan)
Тема RE: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Yes, checked the server history logs, we found when the backend starting hang there, operating system has out of
memorythat may lead to the allocation of RecordIdentierArray failed.

Thanks,

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2023 6:01 PM
To: James Pang (chaolpan) <chaolpan@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu

On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 9:38 PM James Pang (chaolpan) <chaolpan@cisco.com> wrote:
> (gdb) p  RecordCacheArrayLen
> $3 = 0

Clearly this system lacks check against wrapping around, but it must be hard work to allocate billions of typmods...

Or maybe if in an earlier call we assigned RecordCacheArray but the allocation of RecordIdentifierArray failed (a clue
wouldbe that it is still NULL), we never manage to assign RecordCacheArrayLen a non-zero value?  But it must be
unlikelyfor a small allocation to fail...

Сообщение: Re: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu
Сообщение: Re: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu