Re: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 10:31 PM James Pang (chaolpan)
<chaolpan@cisco.com> wrote:
>    Yes, checked the server history logs, we found when the backend starting hang there, operating system has out of
memorythat may lead to the allocation of RecordIdentierArray failed.

Can you please print out RecordCacheArray and RecordIdentifierArray?
For that theory, the first one must be non-NULL and the second one
NULL.  That would lead to the infinite loop, I think.

От: "James Pang (chaolpan)"
Сообщение: RE: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu
От: "James Pang (chaolpan)"
Сообщение: RE: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu