RES: RES: RES: RES: Dates rejected

От Carlos H. Reimer
Тема RES: RES: RES: RES: Dates rejected
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, it is the 8.0.8 version.

You mean that changes to /etc/localtime should not reflect in the
to_timestamp behavior? Strange, why does to_timestamp behavior changed here
when the /etc/localtime was overlaped?

Well, maybe the PG refresh I´ve done after changing the /etc/localtime did
it (pg_ctl restart).

Anyway, if it will not look at the /etc/localtime, how PG will discover the
DST changes?

Thank you in advance!

Carlos