Re: vacuuming not working?

От David Esposito
Тема Re: vacuuming not working?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It's not a fault of the JDBC driver, you're right that it won't hold open a
transaction ... it's with my application server ... which, i unfortunately
don't have control over ... for some reason it seems to keep all of its
connections in an open transaction ...

the really mysterious part is the way that it has always been ... and prior
to my upgrade to 7.2.1, i ran a vacuum and a reindex every night and the
space was reclaimed ... that's what brought this whole thing on ...
something has changed ...

-dave