Re: vacuuming not working?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: vacuuming not working?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 05:35:58PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> "David Esposito" <dvesposito@newnetco.com> writes:

> > if so, is there anything that i can do about it ... (yes, i
> > suppose i need to figure out why the JDBC connections have transactions
> > started before they're actually needed) ...
>
> Darn if I know.  You might try asking pgsql-jdbc list.

I _believe_ this is a feature of the autocommit=off setting.  I think
you can turn autocommit on and start and end your transactions
yourself.  Check the docs, though -- I've been shown to have faulty
memory.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110