ERROR: type "my_user_type" does not exist on REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW

От Pascal CROZET
Тема ERROR: type "my_user_type" does not exist on REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
Дата
Re: ERROR: type "my_user_type" does not exist on REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi DBA's (PG 12.10 on Ubuntu 20.04)

In a restoration from a full plain text database ( xzcat my_database.sql.xz | psql ), I've this issue at the end.

REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
ERROR:  type "row_reporting_p" does not exist
LINE 3:  _row row_reporting_p;
              ^
QUERY:
DECLARE
_row row_reporting_p;

BEGIN

    -- my code

END

CONTEXT:  compilation of PL/pgSQL function "get_row_reporting_new" near line 3
ERROR:  type "row_reporting_p" does not exist
LINE 23:     _row row_reporting_p;
                  ^
QUERY:

DECLARE
    _row row_reporting_p;
BEGIN

    -- my code

END
CONTEXT:  compilation of PL/pgSQL function "fs_get_row_reporting" near line 23

Of course, the user type is present and well restored before, 'cause the last SQL commands from the file are for REFRESH MATERIALZED VIEW vm_my_materialized_view;

When I refresh the materialized view manually, from psql, the refresh is well. This issue is only present on databases using user type. On other databases restoration, not using user type, I haven't this isssue.

Is it a PostGreSql bug ? Thanks

Cordialement, Pascal CROZET

Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal timing, missing WAL files
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal timing, missing WAL files