bash or sql script to copy foreign table to locale table

От koff
Тема bash or sql script to copy foreign table to locale table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I need little help  please,

I'v  already   foreign tables (from oracle_fdw) in my  postgresql
environment.

I'm Just  looking for  script shell  or sql  ( easy way)  to migrate
this  foreign tables   to locale  table .

My script below  has some issue

thanks lot

------script migrate---

#!/bin/bash
export PGDATA=/pg01/pgdata/9.6/data
export PGUSER="postgres"
export PGPORT="5433"
export PGPASSWORD="ttooe2"

for tbl in `psql -qAt   data_2020
-c "select  foreign_table_name  from information_schema.foreign_tables;"`;
do psql data_2020  -c "create table public.\"$tbl\" as select * from
fdw_link.\"$tbl\"" ; done

----end  of script---

the database is :  data_2020

  foreign_table schema   is :  fdw_link