RE: row filtering for logical replication

От tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday, November 5, 2021 1:14 PM, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> PSA new set of v37* patches.

Thanks for your patch. I have a problem when using this patch.

The document about "create publication" in patch says:

   The <literal>WHERE</literal> clause should contain only columns that are
   part of the primary key or be covered  by <literal>REPLICA
   be replicated.

But I tried this patch, the columns which could be contained in WHERE clause must be
covered by REPLICA IDENTITY, but it doesn't matter if they are part of the primary key.
(We can see it in Case 4 of publication.sql, too.) So maybe we should modify the document.

Regards
Tang