Update the doc that refers to the removed column of pg_replication_slots.

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема Update the doc that refers to the removed column of pg_replication_slots.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I noticed one minor thing that the upgrade doc refers to the old 'conflicting'
column of pg_replication_slot. As the column has been changed to 'conflict_reason',
I think the doc needs to be updated like the attachment.

Best Regards,
Hou Zhijie

Вложения