Re: Update the doc that refers to the removed column of pg_replication_slots.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Update the doc that refers to the removed column of pg_replication_slots.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 10:38 AM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> I noticed one minor thing that the upgrade doc refers to the old 'conflicting'
> column of pg_replication_slot. As the column has been changed to 'conflict_reason',
> I think the doc needs to be updated like the attachment.

Right, this should be fixed. I'll take care of this.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: More new SQL/JSON item methods
Сообщение: Re: More new SQL/JSON item methods