Importing data into postgres through PGADMIN

От Karthi Kannan
Тема Importing data into postgres through PGADMIN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Good Morning.

We are planning to use postgresql for our Spatial database. Today we have
sucessfully installed the same in our system and created  a database and a
table with few columns. Now we need help in the following areas.

How to import data from legacy files to postgres ? (Csv or Txt or any xls)
How to enable running / writing queries from PGAdmin.

Your respose at the earliest is appreciately.

Thanks in advance for co-ordination

Regards,

Karthi