Re: BUG #12141: PostgreSQL cannot be started

От Preeti Karadi
Тема Re: BUG #12141: PostgreSQL cannot be started
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki,
The issue is only with Postgre Db and not the actuate. Even if we try to in=
stall the PostgreSQL 9.0 separately, then also  we are getting the error me=
ssage as "wsock32.dll is missing" . Could you please help us on resolving t=
his?

Thanks,
Preeti =