RE: Referential Integrity Problems

От JohnC@firstlight.com
Тема RE: Referential Integrity Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
So then, I realize this may be a stupid question, is there no other way,
aside from upgrading, to force referential integrity  constraints to
trigger automatically?

And thanks for the quick response!

John Clayton
Knowledge Manager
Site Builder
First Light Communications
55 John St. 8th Floor
New York, NY 10038
(212) 766-2380 x222

                    "Hentosh"
                    <hentosh@io.c        To:     <JohnC@firstlight.com>
                    om>                  cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: [GENERAL] Referential Integrity Problems
                    04/24/00
                    11:35 AM

6.5.3 allows the syntax for foreign key support ... but doesn't do any
contraint checking.  if you need more support for foreign keys... use
verion
7.0  I believe it is still beta... but reports are that it runs very stably
now.

I am new myselft.  I am also looking at Interbase.   www.interbase.com.
Maybe this might be a better solution... I have not decided yet.

- Robert