Re: I'm sure a good time was had by many...

От Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Тема Re: I'm sure a good time was had by many...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mark,

There is a net.kkkOOk trying to disrupt our list with scatology.  A good
time is not being had by any.  The kkkOOk is spoofing email headers to look
like valid users.  We can do little but ignore the juvenile.

Rick

                      "Taber, Mark"

                      <Mark.Taber@dof.ca.gov>        To:       pgsql-general@postgresql.org

                      Sent by:                       cc:

                      pgsql-general-owner@pos        Subject:  [GENERAL] I'm sure a good time was had by many...

                      tgresql.org

                      11/15/2004 10:52 AM

A cathartic time, to be sure.  However, could we at least limit the
scatology to the *body* of the messages?  It's very difficult explaining to
one's boss as he looks over your shoulder that yes, indeed, this *is* a
serious support list.   Thanks.

Mark Taber
State of California
Department of Finance