Re: Install Pgadmin3 1.12 on ubuntu 10.4 lucid client without postgresql server install

От MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com
Тема Re: Install Pgadmin3 1.12 on ubuntu 10.4 lucid client without postgresql server install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<FONT face=3D"Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=
=3D2>Correction on the commands I quoted. The first one should have be=
en for the repository.<font face=3D"Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Aria=
l,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=3D"2">>And you need PostgreS=
QL libpq to use pgAdmin. That's all you =
need.
>Guillaume
Since I cannot use the Ubuntu repository what is the package name f=
or the postgresql 9 library?
If I take the postgresql-9.0 out of the install command on the link=
 I sent and run the commands below
add-apt-repository ppa:pitti/postgresqlsudo apt-get install pos=
tgresql-client-9.0
wget=20
<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/=
redir/407/h/pgadmin3/release/v1.12.1/src/pgadmin3-1.12.1.tar.gz">http://www=
master.postgresql.org/redir/407/h/pgadmin3/release/v1.12.1/src/pgadmin3-1.1=
2.1.tar.gz
tar xvfz pgadmin3-1.=
12.1.tar.gz
cd pgadmin3-1.12.1
./configure
I get the error
configure: error: Could not find your PostgreSQL installation. You =
might need to use the --with-pgsql=3DDIR configure option
Thanks,
Margaret"This e-mail message and any att=
achment(s) are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contai=
n company proprietary, privileged or confidential information.   If you are=
 not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail, =
advise them of the error and destroy this message and its attachments as we=
ll as any copies. The review, use or distribution of this message or its co=
ntent by anyone other than the intended recipient or senior management of t=
he company is strictly prohibited."

От: MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com
Сообщение: Re: Install Pgadmin3 1.12 on ubuntu 10.4 lucid client without postgresql server install
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Install Pgadmin3 1.12 on ubuntu 10.4 lucid client without postgresql server install