Cannot connect to Replication Slave with the new Version 4.2 of PGAdmin4

От Robert J. Rotter
Тема Cannot connect to Replication Slave with the new Version 4.2 of PGAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I updated to the new version 4.2 of pgAdmin4.

Suddenly I cannot connect to a Replication Slave anymore.

Error is: "Cannot execute Select in a read-only transaction"

With 4.1 there is no such problem. Have you experienced this also?

Regards

R.J.Rotter