Обсуждение: Cannot connect to Replication Slave with the new Version 4.2 of PGAdmin4

Cannot connect to Replication Slave with the new Version 4.2 of PGAdmin4

От
"Robert J. Rotter"
Дата:
Hi,

I updated to the new version 4.2 of pgAdmin4.

Suddenly I cannot connect to a Replication Slave anymore.

Error is: "Cannot execute Select in a read-only transaction"

With 4.1 there is no such problem. Have you experienced this also?

Regards

R.J.Rotter

Re: Cannot connect to Replication Slave with the new Version 4.2 of PGAdmin4

От
Ashesh Vashi

I updated to the new version 4.2 of pgAdmin4.

Suddenly I cannot connect to a Replication Slave anymore.

Error is: "Cannot execute Select in a read-only transaction"

With 4.1 there is no such problem. Have you experienced this also?
Looks likes a bug introduced in last release.
Thanks for the report.

I have created a bug #3973.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Regards

R.J.Rotter