Re: psql won't stayed connected

От Kevin Izzet
Тема Re: psql won't stayed connected
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Ok  get to the Donkey Ears for this week......   :-(

We run all our apps from a central Linux HA service, when we add a new app we add a new link via a wrapper which allows the
app to choose the correct OS and path for running that app........

The default for the apps is to have an & at the end of the command line so that the command is spawned.........ooooooooooppppppppsssssssss

So psql was doing exactly what I asked it too, running and backgrounding..... DUH...........

Apologies for wasting your time Tom, will have to drink more black coffee and try not to multi task so much..............

Regards

Kevin Izzet

Database / Unix  Administrator
Tel:     (Code)+44(0)1475 655606