Bug in PgAdmin III Query

От Andreas Kutschke
Тема Bug in PgAdmin III Query
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

on Linux i cannot open the attached SQL-File in the "PgAdmin III Query". On Windows (XP) there are no problems.
I choose the directory (nfs-mounted) and then the file. On "open" the file selection box closes, but nothing happens.
Other sql-Files from the same directory can be opened! The file was created on Windows. I dos2unix'ed it too - no change.

OS Version:                 openSuse (10.2), 64 bit, Kernel: 2.6.18.2-34-default
PgAdmin III Version:         1.6.3

Sincerly

Dr. Andreas Kutschke
e-mail: Andreas.Kutschke@edag.de
Tel:   +49 0661/6000-787
Fax:   +49 0661/6000-592(-11-1556)
Voice: +49 0661/6000-12-1556

Court of jurisdiction: Amtsgericht Fulda, 5 HRB 1075     USt.-Id: DE 112402594
President and CEO: Dr. Klaus Blickle     Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Helmig
Headquarters: EDAG Engineering + Design AG, Reesbergstraße 1, 36039 Fulda, Germany  /  www.edag.com
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Вложения