plperl on AIX

От John F Rizzo
Тема plperl on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I'm having trouble getting plperl to work on AIX 5.3.2.
Postgresql Version: 8.1.1
Perl Version: 5.8.7

I've rebuilt perl as a shared library version and built that into postgre using --with-perl.  The postgre build/install works fine, without errors.

The plperl regression tests all fail, though.  Here are the test results of the first regression test:

--
-- checkpoint so that if we have a crash in the tests, replay of the
-- just-completed CREATE DATABASE won't discard the core dump file

I've tried this same thing manually with the same result.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work?

Thanks