Re: help plpgsql, cursors, fetch into

От Mauricio Mantilla
Тема Re: help plpgsql, cursors, fetch into
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, it sure looks like a bug, this function used to work before, besides I
have another function that's pretty similar and it works.

Anyway, I did an script creating new tables and functions, and the function
worked.
I also found that in the original function i had another sentence which is
the one causing the problem...but only in the original function, in the new
function I created using the script, it doesn't cuase problems.

This is the original function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION Asignar_test(id_solicitud integer) RETURNS
integer[] AS $$
DECLARE
curs1 refcursor;
taxi_id numeric;
punto geometry;
radio float;
asignados integer[];
tipotax varchar(1);
i integer;
BEGIN
    SELECT posicion,tipo INTO punto,tipotax FROM solicitud_test WHERE
id_solicitud=id;
    radio :=0.002;
    WHILE (SELECT id FROM taxi_test WHERE  posicion && Expand(punto,0.1) AND
Distance(punto,posicion) < radio AND  tipo_taxi like tipotax AND estado =
'l' LIMIT 1) is null AND radio < 1 LOOP
        radio := radio + 0.002;
    END LOOP;
     curs1 := cercanos_test(punto, radio, tipotax);
    i:=0;
    LOOP
        FETCH curs1 INTO taxi_id;
    EXIT WHEN NOT FOUND;
        i:=i+1;
        asignados[i] := taxi_id;
 UPDATE taxi SET estado = 'p' where id = taxi_id;
    END LOOP;
    CLOSE curs1;
    RETURN asignados;
END;
$$ LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

The function works again when I delete the UPDATE sentence.