Re: dump a table in windows

От Devinder K Rajput
Тема Re: dump a table in windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Have you tried pg_dump. Command should look something like

pg_dump  -t table_name db_name > output_file_name

Let me know if this works.  Thanks.

Devinder Rajput
Stores Division Corporate Offices
Chicago, IL
(773) 442-6474

                    Laurette Cisneros

                    <laurette@nextbus.com>       To:     pgsql-admin@postgresql.org

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    pgsql-admin-owner@post       Subject:     [ADMIN] dump a table in windows

                    gresql.org

                    09/24/2002 07:33 PM

I need to dump a table from a database on a server on another system into a
file from a client on windows.

I've tried using pgadminII and issuing a copy command but it runs dog slow!

I've tried using Python/pyPgSQL by querying the records from the table and
writing them to a file and it runs dog slow!

I can't compile psql because I don't have MS C++.

Any other ideas on what I can do or how to speed up any of these?

Thanks,

--
Laurette Cisneros
The Database Group