Re: OT: seeking query help, where?

От Devinder K Rajput
Тема Re: OT: seeking query help, where?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

you should be able to do something like:

select distinct email from test1
union (select distinct email from test2);

regards,

Devinder Rajput
Stores Division Corporate Offices
Chicago, IL
(773) 442-6474

"Tim Lynch" <admin+pgsqladmin@thirdage.com>
Sent by: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org

01/16/2003 04:15 PM

        To:        pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [ADMIN] OT: seeking query help, where?

First, sorry for the OT, flame me off-list!

I'm a sysadmin being impressed into dba service. i've been getting along
pretty well writing queries and making reports, but i've got some questions.
suggestions for a good list/forum for help?

from two tables both with email_addr columns, i want a distinct list of all
email_addrs in one column. what i do now is select distinct on each and then
sort -u the results.

thanks in advance
-t

Сообщение: Re: OT: seeking query help, where?
Сообщение: Re: OT: seeking query help, where?