Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

От espeake@oreillyauto.com
Тема Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster
Дата
Re: Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
We use puppet to mange the configuration of our servers and I have a
master/slave setup in my test environment as I work on my project.  Two
servers with identical setup other than the slave contains the
recovery.conf file.  My master server will run with no problems with the
puppet configuration.  My slave will not.  As a test I built the slave and
setup streaming replication and made sure that everything was working.
Then when I run puppet against the sever It will start and gives this
error.

Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string
at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

I have been trying to find an answer on the internet on various sites and
lists and I have found nothing yet.

Running on Ubuntu 12.04 wit postgresql version 9.1

Thank you,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts(417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS � 2510, solely
forthe use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient,please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.