Re: Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 29/04/2014 20:27, espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

> We use puppet to mange the configuration of our servers and I have a
> master/slave setup in my test environment as I work on my project.
> Two servers with identical setup other than the slave contains the
> recovery.conf file.  My master server will run with no problems with
> the puppet configuration.  My slave will not.  As a test I built the
> slave and setup streaming replication and made sure that everything
> was working. Then when I run puppet against the sever It will start
> and gives this error.
>
> Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or
> string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

I don't know anything about Puppet (though I hope to learn it soon!),
but nonetheless the error seems clear enough - a variable is being used
without first having been initialised.

Where would similar variables be set? - that'd be a good place to start
looking.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland