A question regarding postgresql log messages,

От AYahorau@ibagroup.eu
Тема A question regarding postgresql log messages,
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello PostgreSQL Community!

I have a question regarding PostgreSQL log messages.

Operating with PostgreSQL and configuring it we need to understand that everything  goes well. To do this we monitor PostgreSQL log to be sure that database works properly indeed.
We can do it based on error codes described here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/errcodes-appendix.html
and based on these error codes we can see if something is wrong.

But in my view this is not enough.  For example a message
53400        configuration_limit_exceeded
can be represented in log with different severities:  PANIC/ERROR/WARNING.
And there are a number of other similar examples.

So, the problem is that it is not easy to understand if the error is really critical for system or not.

As far as I know a number of object-relational database management systems provide full list of possible messages and relations between them.
It helps to understand that some critical error is not active any more and the database works properly.

Is there such a list for PostgreSQL which contains all the possible events and their error codes. Is there a tool which helps to realize that some FATAL/PANIC message is not actual now?

Thank You in advance,
Andrei Yahorau