Which driver should I use?

От mmckenzie@unmc.edu
Тема Which driver should I use?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

We just upgraded our postgres db server to pg 8.0.1.

Currently I'm still using the   75.215.jdbc3 driver which appears to be working fine.

Do I need to upgrade to  the 8.0-310 version of the driver?

It does not appear that the 8.0 driver is finished as it is not distributed in the .jar format like the previous versions.

Is there a reason for this?

Please pardon my ignorance.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Programmer

Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :

The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and immediately contact the sender.